Karen Newcomb is the co-author of The Postage Stamp Garden Book, The California Vegetable Patch, The Vegetable Gardener’s Sourcebook, The Postage Stamp Kitchen Garden and contributed to Small Space, Big Yield, The Vegetable Factory, and Rx for Your Vegetable Garden
Blog: The Creative Vegetable Gardener on-line Grit magazine.
- What Color is Your Tomato?
- Seed Catalogs–What’s New in 2013
- Small Space Gardens Yield Big Yields
- Container Gardening
- Chili Peppers–Hot, Hotter, Hottest!
- Themed Kitchen Gardens–The French Kitchen Garden
- Do You Know Your Garden Soil?
- The Mexican Salsa Garden
- Plants Get Hungry Too
- When and How to Plant; An Overall Guide
- The Italian Kitchen Garden
- Soil and Composting Tips
- The Asian Kitchen Garden
- Weathering the Elements
- The Salad Greens Kitchen Garden
- Ancient Seeds for Modern Gardens
- Watering-The Ideal Soil/Water relationship
- What’s Bugging Your Garden? –Chewing insects